Whiteford-painted GRISTLE for July 17/2019 Drop


PRESS: "@joe_whiteford teamed up with @thelastzectron once again to rearrange the food chain! Eight totally unique hand-painted versions of Gristle will be unleashed this Wednesday. Originally sculpted by Zectron with design work from @retroband and vinyl production handled by @unboxindustries. Joe once again showed off his paint brush mastery and brought every subtle texture to life."


All eight will be blind-bagged and priced at only US$75 dollars each. You can grab one this Wednesday at PST. online here. I have only once in my life - a few years back when Unbox had a booth presence at the Singapore toycon - held (an edition of) a production-porky GRISTLE in my own fingers in way too long time too, and have regretted not snagging it since, when I could afford to do so ... Don't have toy-regrets like me, go snag your GRISTLE!!!!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK