About that Special Edition ("EVA Unit-1" colorway) Chibi We-Go from Unbox Industries


Since launched online for sales online here is the "Special Edition" WE-GO collectible from the Unbox & Friends (Series 1) line of chibi-restyled characters by Too Natthapong (@pakka7) in a splendid purple + green colorway (which reminds me tons of my fav Evangelion EVA UNIT-1), priced at US$26.00 per 2-inch tall piece of toy-on-blistercard I NEED in my toylife!

UNBOX PRESS: "'The WeGo is the world’s smallest Mechatrobot which was designed to be used for children’s school commute in under-populated areas and for various recreational purposes. Chubu Mechatronics will continue to announce new Mechatrobots that will make everyone smile with happiness.'

The Unbox & Friends WE-GO edition returns as a very special limited edition! Kazushi Kobayashi (Moderythm) very kindly approved this special 'tribute' paint variant that is a must have for collectors of mecha and cute alike!"

This colorway was first unleashed at Wonder Festival in Japan, and shortly later in Hong Kong for Summer Soul. And while I highly doubt I will be able to own THIS piece (at this point in my toylife), instead I will share a quick-n-shot SYMT (#ShowYouMyToys) video of the OG version (from Series One) I do still currently own!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK