C3AFA 2019 /Anime Festival Asia 2019 (Nov 20-Dec 1/2019)


The dates for the 2019 Edition of AFA (Anime Festival Asia) - since rebranded as "C3AFA" (since 2017) is scheduled to happen the weekend of November 29th to December 1st, 2019! Happening at the Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, the theme this year is "air travel", and I cannot wait to find out how to get there to J-Culture Land!

Stay connected to animefestival.asia/singapore19 + socials: Facebook / Instagram / Twitter.


I had totally missed last year's AFA (I'd burnt myself too much covering Culture Cartel :p), but am thankful the dates this year does not clash (*I'll leave that to SgCC & Culture Cartel on the exact same weekend instead LOL)... although frankly, I am questioning the relevancy of TOYSREVIL in the scheme of things, as I have become more of a "fan", than a source of "information" the recent years, innit? Well, at the very least a "archival" capacity for the pop culture landscape in Singapore, and I guess that'll be enough interest and effort for now :)

Meanwhile, ballots for "Creators Hub" (Equivalent to "Artist Alley") booth are open (*And has become one of the key draws for me), and as well exhibition and sponsorship opportunities are also since made available.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK