TOYSREVIL's TOY IN MY HAND: Lunar Creep by Daniel Yu x Unbox Industries


Featured here are in-hand snaps of Daniel Yu's LUNAR CREEP, produced by Unbox Industries in vinyl, with this particular blank white edition found in Ozzo Collection (NFS).



In hand, the sculpt stays primarily true to Daniel's original art, with the 8.5 inches tall figure in a very sturdy and heavy material make, hardly "squishy" at all, truth be told! Solid piece of collectible, that could stand independently (check out his "heels", actually), with a removable "helmet", revealing the zombie-esque sculpt of the astronaut underneath!


Having loved the original resin version, I was hella excited when I found out Unbox had embiggen it, with currently a blank Orange color way, and two factory painted editions (first + Alliance) since released, and I truly hope to add at least one to my humble collections one day, with this currently one of my Top Five Favs, easily! (*Yes, I want the WHITE ONE!!!)



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK