TOYSREVIL'S SYMT: JimDream's CHUNK & Chase from Unbox Industries


Featured in today's Show You My Toys! is a in-hand closer look at (Chibi) CHUNK - featuring Jim Chan @jimdreams' chubby character creation, since re-styled by Too Natthapong (IG @pakka7), and apart of Unbox Industries' Unbox & Friends Series 1!


If you remembered my first unboxing post, I was lucky enough to all TWO variants in my display box, the first/previous featured being Elfie, and the second is CHUNK! Enjoy the SMYT-video clip and snaps!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK