About That Custom "Urban Vinyl" Figure by the_fuku


So folks, I need your collective help here ... both Igi Anjangbiani AKA "@the_fuku" and myself have been cracking our heads, as to WHO this figure he has custom-painted, is.


I have the original version (see quick SYMT-clip above), which I purchased loose at a flea market years back, and remembered it from my "urban vinyl"-past, BUT, do not know exactly from whom it is from... meanwhile, featured here is a generous helping of images, and you might want to hit up the customiser for availability deets!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK