tokidoki x 8oz Giant Tiger Family Sculpture Collectibles for Sept 9 Release


8oz, the brand owned by international art organizer APPortfolio has announced its collaboration with tokidoki, which will see the Simone Legno-designed SALARYMAN FAMILY Collectibles, since scheduled for a September 9th online sale here (at 10:00pm, Beijing time).

The Tokidoki x 8oz Salaryman Family collectibles include a MALE and a FEMALE figure, each with their own cubs, sized 21 x 23 x 37cm, limited to a run of 250pcs each character. Price is 2380RMB (each price) - which works out to a premium price of (approx.) US$334 / SG$461.

"My Tiger Nation family has many important elements that are very dear in my life. First of all, the Salaryman design is my favorite character and tiger is my favorite animal. These designs are all about family and in fact, family is the most important thing to me. This has been so since I was a child, and even more so now that I am the father of a girl and boy." shared, Simone Legno, who adds, "I feel I exist, work and breathe just for them right now. The choice of this Tiger family being in ancient Romans look is because Rome is my home town, and I love and feel pride for its rich history and iconography."

Not too long ago, the Salaryman Family collectible figurines gained attention when they were featured as two giant outdoor sculptures at a shopping mall. The tokidoki x 8oz Salaryman Family collectibles are twice as large as previous tokidoki figurines, which brings to me immediately the memory of tokidoki's Hello Kitty x Egyptian-themed KITTYPATRA collectibles - but seen here featuring Simone's Salaryman "tiger" design, released previously as individual figurines.


OTHER PREMIUM TOKIDOKI COLLECTIBLES ON AMAZON:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK