TOYSREVIL's SYMT: CBB THEATER by Circus Boy Band x XingHui Creations


Snagged myself this nifty figurine from Ozzo not too long ago (along with a couple designs as Bday gifts for my brother and friend too), while I choose a "panda" design - images of which I am sharing for today's Show You My Toys!


Featuring characters designed by South Korean design/lifestyle brand 2circusboyband, and produced by @xinghui_creations, these 8cm tall repainted PVC figures are apart of "CBB Theater" blind box series (12 figures per box).


I am absolutely adoring the simplicity of the character designs, the slight quirkiness embodied by their side-eye, clean lines, and non obtrusive color palette. Would've loved to own the entire line-up, but we can always dream, innit?

Xinghui Creations might be relatively "new" to the blind box game in toy culture, but they've another series which I ADORE - Sunny and Cloudy Weather Shops' "Celtic Zodiac" Blind Box (WAAAAAANT!) - and as well have produced collectibles for Sticky Monster Labs!

Scroll to the bottom of the post for more studio snaps of the figures!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK