BLISTOR TRAP JAW by Emilio Subirá (Open Edition Launched Oct 13)


Spain-based toy-maker Emilio Subirá shares with us toynews of a NEW version of his Blistor Character - seen here customized as "TRAPJAW"- AKA the classic evil character from "The Masters of the Universe"!
"I love this character since I was I child and I could'nt resist to mash him up with my blistor figure. It comes in a resealable blister with an exclusive cardboard. I have released it as an open edition available by pre-order." (Instagram / Twitter)

Sized: 15 x 12 x 4 cm (Figure) / Packaging: 27 x 21x 7 cm, price is US$90 + shipping, with a October 13th release online here.
"All preordered figures will be produced during November and shipped in the last days of November/ first week of December. (This) Poliurethane resin toy sculpture comes in a clamshell blister so you can put the figure out and inside again without wasting the packaging. Articulated arms, powered by magnets." (Facebook / emiliosubira.com)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK