October 28/2019 Edition of Top Ten Blogposts The Past Week On TOYSREVIL


Scroll thru to find out WHICH blogpost are listed in this blog-feature for today on my weekly "Top Ten Blogposts For The Past Week On TOYSREVIL" - based off blog-stats - which in turn are based off YOUR clicking/reading habit! This will be the last October 2019 list EVER too! Enjoy and Thank You for Reading TOYSREVIL!


#10: "The Addams Family" Collectible Toys for 2019 remains firm and strong on the TOYSREVIL Top Ten, and now find myself eager to review Mezco's Addams Family figures in their "5Points" line - based on the 2019 animated film (Buy DVD here on Amazon)! Too bad they're not a genre of toys I collect tho ... :p

#9: The Strangecat Toys-exclusive edition of "Doing Hoodrat Shit" Bear Champ since launched online here.


#8: I do not apologise for my geekdom when I blogged about EVANGELION Unit 01 1000% BE@RBRICK from Medicom Toys LOL ... still want it tho...

#7: James Groman's KAIJU KILLER: Linoleum Print (for DCON2019) & Second Colorway for Collectible from INSTINCTOY!

#6: Making Toys with The Wetworks Complex is a swell way to promote the new Facebook page dedicated to Wetworks' works!

#5: StickyMonsterLab's SML LIFE: TRASHMON & NOBODYMON for online sales here (International orders)... and quite frankly I am so ready for a garbage bag and a dustbin toy in my toylife right now...!


#4: Teaser & Poster Image for Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045 on Netflix, and frankly I have mixed feelings about what I witnessed ... but I am willing to watch more moving visuals before I unleash my rant ... Heh.

#3: Reservation Sale for Tara McPherson's GEORGE'S HALLOWEEN PORTRAIT by has since launched online here!


#2: "They Live" ReAction Figures from Super7 for October 28th drop - Are You Ready To CONSUME?

#1: The Great Wave off Kanagawa in LEGO by Erik Kraa proves either (A) You don't need to sell anything for folks to be interested to read about, and/or (2) LEGO is interesting.

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK