WHITE UBERJANKY by Super Plastic Launched



WHAT/WHO: WHITE UBERJANKY by Super Plastic
WHEN/WHERE: Available online now.
HOW MANY/HOW MUCH: Unknown / US$120.00


REMARKS: Super Plastic releases the 15-inches tall behemoth of a blank white Janky, for your collecting pleasures, or customising possibilities - which makes for better sense than needing to sand down an existing artists' (skin) designs, IMHO.... Something which I've never thought too deep into (not these days, quite frankly), as opposed to the "early me", when I had felt that it seemed somewhat "disrespectful" to "erase" another artist's/designer's skin designs, to paint yours over it ... BUT, it too reminds me of street art/grafitti, when folks white-wash said wall before painting over it, as a sign of respect, as opposed to doodling directly over it, innit?

Also, because I had been lazya$$ back in the day when I tried to paint-over toys :p

So yes, I personally appreciate blanks, thanks :)


This is the SECOND UberJanky to be released, with "PINK" released in September (which had a run of 300pcs) ... I really want to images of this bad boy in-hand!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK