Mountain Studio Toys Rayguns Releasing November 15th on thetoygalleria.com


The Toy Galleria (Instagram / Facebook) sends word that they are now officially a retailer of Mountain Studio Toys, and featured here are snaps of what they have available for your online purchasing considerations on www.thetoygalleria.com (@toygalleria is a online toy-store) from 15th November 2019 8P.M (GMT+8).

Available are all previous releases from @mountain_toys, including some that were only released in conventions - They include (FYI: *All prices listed below exclude shipping costs):



Space Gun 2.0 NASA version (US$100)
Space Gun 2.0 Cola version (US$100)
Mini Space Gun Pepsi (US$25) Not shown...
Mini Space Gun Blue Mix Pink (US$25)
Mini Space Gun Blue Mix Yellow (US$25)



Mini Space Gun Milk (US$25)
Mini Space Gun A Clockwork Orange (US$25)
Mini Space Gun PS (US$25)
Mini Space Gun Space (US$25)



Long-time readers of my humble lil'blog might know of my "wee obsession" with space ray guns (*Hey I even had a RAYGUN CONTEST in 2008 / Flickr Group), which alas I have kept at bay for the last few years, simply because why lust over something when I cannot afford it? Seeing these images, and the in-hand-snaps, really helps push my toy-desire tho! But I have to remind myself ... "TOYS R EVIL"! Muahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK