One-Eyed Girl for DesignerCon 2019 (Nov 22-24)


Kasey Tararuj AKA "One-Eyed Girl" has sent word of her boothing at #1825 with Zard Apuya, t the coming DesignerCon 2019 (Nov 22-24), and as well shares images and info, for your kind purchasing considerations!

"All of these are hand painted original sculpts. My Diner Dudes (TOP) range from US$65-115 each. The Veggies are US$100 each (ABOVE). And my teeny tiny 3" Mini Milkshake Parties are US$65 each (BELOW).

I have a bunch of other little mini series coming with me to the show (marshmallows, mason jar monsters, hatching dinosaurs, etc) but I haven't photographed them yet so I'll be posting them on my social media once I do!"
(Instagram / Facebook)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK