Vintage Japanese Toys & More at GAKYUDO (Booth 2828) at DesignerCon 2019 (Event Ends Nov 24)


I'm not going to lie ... looking thru my socials and seeing snaps of what would be my favourite booth/table, is the "GAKYUDO" booth #2828, showcasing Japanese vintage toys and publications, and other various paraphernalia that piques the hoarder in me something' fierce (*Eye-twitchin' staring at my desktop now LOL) = all in glorious stacked of bagged-w-headers and old-times retro artwork OMGGGGGG = all of which would most likely send me into a frenzy and have left me crossed-eyed! ... If I were physically at DesignerCon 2019, that is!

DCON opens thru Sunday November 24th, 2019. Happy Toy Hunting, folks!



(All images via @koji_gol_gargamel_mitari)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK