ZOM THE PORTAL MONKEY by Skinner x Hyperactive Monkey for DesignerCon 2019 Debut!


Spotted this on my social feeds and I KNEW I needed to share this here, as it encompasses one of the toy-joys of the culture for me (personally): CUTE X HORROR! Behold, ZOM THE PORTAL MONKEY!

"A few years ago I reached out to my favorite artist and all around awesome friend, @theartofskinner, to see if he wanted to do a collab with me and he totally said, “YES!” I was super stoked and a few days later ZOM THE PORTAL MONKEY was born! My other mega talented friend @macsorro sculpted up this naughty lil’ monkey based off our crazy designs and @science_patrols did an amazing job of the sofubi production. As always it’s great to be able to work with so many talented folk at all stages of this toy production." ~ shared Jerome Lu (@jromonkey)

ZOM THE PORTAL MONKEY will be made available in the coming DesignerCon 2019 (Nov 22-24), in three colorways: BONE GREY, BLACK & GLOW MARBLE, and ORANGE & YELLOW MARBLE!

Comes in a fabric bag, with extra sticker, available at @hyperactivemonkey Booth #1218. Quantity and Pricing Pending.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK