#toynews: E-MO "Winter Edition" by Ermisa Available Now


Currently launched online here for sales is the "Winter Edition" of E-MO by Indonesia-based toy-maker @er_misaa )"Evil BMO", maybe? :p), with this 4" tall pre-painted resin figure priced at US$45 (exclude shipping), and in a run of only 7 pieces.

The figure as well features "magnets", which aids in it's articulation.

"Hello I’m E-MO! I’m the big boss of gamers in the world. I love to make all people to play and have fun with me everytime and everywhere. Also make them to be my slave. My power is my cuteness. Winter is coming! And i come in a new color to join your holiday and xmas! Enjoy your holiday!"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK