"I Want To Make Toys, How ah?" @ Singapore Comic Con 2019 - on December 8th (2:30-3:30pm)


I would like to invite you folks to the Main Stage at Singapore Comic Con 2019 (Marina Bay Sands Convention Center, Level 1, Halls A,B,C), scheduled for Sunday December 8th - from 2:30pm to 3:30pm - for the panel titled "I Want To Make Toys, How ah?", where I will be moderating toy-folks Tara McPherson, Jason Freeny, Jonathan Cathey (of The Loyal Subjects) and Daniel Yu!
"Have you ever wondered how an art toy get made? Or you've got a "great idea" for a toy, but don't know how to start? Let our experts bring you along on a journey of how a designer collectible toy is made!"

UPDATED: I have since launched a Facebook Events Page HERE, and am asking folks/you if you have any questions for these fine toy-folk! No promises nor guarantees we'll be able to get to them within the scheduled time tho...! But I always remain "naively optimistic" :)

FYI: The above header was made by me and is not endorsed by the organiser :p


WWW / SOCIALS:
Tara McPherson (Insta @taramcpherson)
Jason Freeny (Insta @gummifetus)
Jonathan Cathey (of @theloyalsubjects)
Daniel Yu (Insta @thedanielyu)

Come... let's talk toys :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK