Machination Studio @ Singapore Comic Con 2019


@machinationstudio has launched their 1/35 scale Codename Colossus Floh Walker resin kit online here, with MEDIC (above) and SCOUT (below) editions, each priced at US$36.00, and includes two figures per edition.


I've had the opportunity to check out Michael Sng's kits at the recent Singapore Comic Con 2019 - snaps shared here! And while “model kits” are not my poison of choice, the genre is my cuppa, and it had been a toy joy to actually view the fully painted kits in person!


Admitted I adore production images I’d featured on this blog, but gawking at the kits in front of me was a delight, and “daunting”, if I ever had to paint them myself!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK