Strange Beam's JOZIO & GISELLE LILY Available Online Now


Creator Lee Jisu (of Strange Beam) has announced the online availability of two of his creations: JOZIO, and GISELLE LILY - both of whom I had the pleasure of seeing on display at the recent Singapore Comic Con 2019! I've featured my Instagrammed slideshow-images below, meanwhile. here are the product deets!


Two colorways of the 7-inch tall "JOZIO" resin figure are available, each in a run of 90pcs, priced at US$127 per. I managed to man-handle one of the figures, and quite frankly am intrigued but it! SWIPE thru to view!




GISELLE LILY stands 12-inches tall, and comes with her bloodied knife and skateboard accessory, all priced at US$165. Two colorways to be had, each in a run of only 90pcs ... I really want to know her "story" tho...!

Enquiries and orders to strangebeamqna@gmail.com or DM his Insta . Payment via PayPal.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK