#Events: THAILAND TOY EXPO 2020 (April 30-May 3)


The 2019 Edition of the annual THAILAND TOY EXPO has been announced to happen between April 30th to May 3rd, 2020, to be held at CentralWorld Mall, Bangkok, Thailand. Stay connected to their socials for updates on Facebook + Instagram ... and check out their main www @ thailandtoyexpo.com for deets on the show.

I've covered this annual show since it's inception in 2013, but have yet to visit it. I am certainly hoping 2020 will be good to me, to try to... otherwise, I'll continue to be a desktop warrior covering the festivities LOL

TTE 2019
TTE 2018
TTE 2017
TTE 2016
TTE 2015
TTE 2014
TTE 2013
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK