#toyhunt: Toy Hunting in Japan (Tokyo + Osaka) with Javier Jimenez


Javier Jimenez goes on a toy-hunt in Japan (*Nakano Broadway shopping mall in Tokyo, to be precise), and share wth us his adventures, along with showcasing his scores, which quite frankly I LOVE! Living my toylife vicariously thru others LOL

And Javier mentioned a "past toy-hunt video"? I think the video featured below might be it! Did I mentioned I love toy-hunt videos? Remember to switch on the English subtitles for both videos, okay?


And then I found a video for a toy-hunt trip to Osaka (which proceeded the Tokyo vid seen up top) ... ALSO, tons of folks I know headed to Japan for vacations this year, and I am so utterly jealous OMG ... so in a way, this is a nice visual to end off my 2019 with, even if I personally have not left Singapore's shores as yet for the land of Cherry Blossoms :)


Stay updated via Javier's Instagram + + subscribe to his Youtube Channel!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK