#ArtArt: TOYSREVIL X CAOS Print (Exclusive Debut at Singapore Comic Con 2019)


I take a look at the genesis, and quite literally a closer look at the TOYSREVIL X CAOS print that debuted exclusively at the inaugural Singapore Comic Con (December 7-8/2019) - featuring concept by yours truly, and fantabulous illustration by Mark S. (Insta @lefteye.mark () of caos - creators of "Kaki"!

Could you recognise all the "Easter Eggs" Mark put in th illustration?
Scroll to the bottom of this post to find out MORE!


The initial concept is close to my toy-loving heart, having built up make-shift buildings, cardboard forts and blanket-caves (for vampires) in my living room as a kid, I'd play with my action figures within their own world I made, as I too escaped into reality into my beloved toy-world!


Thanks to Mark for workshopping+interpreting, and giving such a valued depth into the concept!

Also featured here are a few snaps of our scheduled signing session on Sunday December 8th, 2019, and my sincere THANK YOUS for folks' support!




EASTER EGSS BREAKDOWN:



Fanart of Designers Toys from:
@ziqi_wu
@spookyworkhk
@jessica_emmett
@flabslab
@gagatree_sg
@quiccs
@nebbyart
@gummifetus
@sky_toy_3
@gigofootsteps
@thedanielyu
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK