#CollectMe: ALIEN Super Soapies from Super7

A small part of me had always enjoyed a good sculpted 3-dimensional "soap bottle" novelty collectible, especially if it is modeled after Pop Culture characters I am familiar with and collect, knowing full well that it IS a "soap bottle", and not pretending to be otherwise. Through the years, my preference for this aesthetics has somewhat translated into themed "water tumblers" (in the case of Singapore cinema promotional offerings), but generally it is something else that I would enjoy collecting as well, and quite frankly something perhaps more affordable ... then I saw THIS on my social...


"At bath time, no one can hear you scream." SUPER7 will be unleashing this two "ALIEN"-themed Super Soapies on their online shop January 15/2020, and I'm chomping at the bits to get at them!
"Modeled after the classic 1960's bubble bath containers, the retro Super Soapies plastic bottle is the perfect accessory for toy shelf, desk, or bathtub. The heads on the Super Soapies unscrew with a bubble wand attached and F-U-N can be had blowing bubbles. Soap is included and each Super Soapie is shrink wrapped in plastic and packaged in a cardboard base."

Two designs are available: "Xenomorph" and "Kane with Facehugger" (*loving the cracked helmet visor!).

Priced at US$20 each, the Super Soapie stands approx. 10-inches tall and holds approx. 15 ounces of soap. Soap is included and each Super Soapie is shrink wrapped in plastic and packaged in a cardboard base. I certainly wish there'll be an option for a "emptied out" bottle(s) tho, as I certainly hope not to have to pay too much for the extra weight LOL ... Yes I know I am greedy, shuddap! :p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK