#WhatsNewin2020: JELILO (U23) from Gagatree x ZCWO


Introducing a brand new series dropping in 2020: JELILO (U23)!

Designed by Lester Lim of Gagatree and made by ZC World, "Jelilio" is a jellyfish in a military suit, and stands 10cm/4-inches tall, with this particular character code-named "U23" because it's in the "U23 infantry unit"!

Featured here are images to gawk at, and you are advised to stay tuned for the reveal of yet ANOTHER character figure from this new line-up, this week! Don't worry, I'll have this covered...!

"9months of concept, sketching and sculpting and today (on the) 2nd day of 2020, I am happy we are ready to show our brand new series JELILO. A creature I love very much, jellyfish. This idea came up when I looked back some of my sketches I did few years back. Will be available soon at Gagatree and ZCWO online". (Insta @lesdoublewood)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK