#toynews "Divinity" Custom Dunny Series 3 from MP Gautheron x Kidrobot for Jan 10/2020 Release


Unleashing Friday January 10/2020 at 10am MT on Kidrobot.com is a all-new 17-piece Kidrobot x MP Gautheron "Divinity" Custom Dunny Series 3, featuring one-of-a-kind custom art pieces created by MP Gautheron on 3-inch, 5-inch, 8-inch and 20-inch vinyl Dunnys. Each one-of-a-kind piece comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by @mpgautheron.

Here are some how-to-videos and previews of artwork to share.


"This third Dunny collection on divinities is, I think, the most personal that I did, the one where I felt fulfilled and the one which represents myself the most as an artist

Many everyday things inspires me, my life, my feeling, my path. But my travels inspires me a lot too. In 2017, I was lucky enough to go to Indonesia and this trip gave a great envy to create!"
(@mpgautheron)
"Divinities have always found an important place in my work, but the wonderful sculptures of the Bali's temples gave me the need to paint and sculpt even more ... Ubud's monkeys and the astonishing seabed from the coasts made me dream. This Dunny collection gave me the opportunity to create a series of divinities. Skulls always fascinates me, and it was a central theme in this collection."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK