#toynews: Fanny Kao's Pink HIBBO Launched for Online Pre-order Sales


Fanny Kao's first ever Made in Japan sofubi first debuted at the recent Singapore Comic Con 2019 (December 7-8), and props to you if you managed to score the cutie!

For folks unable to attend the annual show in Singapore, fret naught for the PINK HIBBO has since been launched for online pre-orders! Head here to order your very own 7cm tall figure, each priced at US$14 (excluding shipping), PayPal payable. Free shipping for order of 10pcs and above!


Preorder closes January 6th @ 11:00 EST (GMT 1/6 16:00, Taipei time 1/6 23:59). Estimated ship out February 2020. Featured here are snaps to share, including my in-hand & "Pink Crew"-snaps, and I'll find a chance soon to tell you about that time when Fanny killed a hippo... maybe! Stay connected to her Insta @fufufanny.kao :)



View this post on Instagram

I Killed a hippo…......or not : ) I made “ Hibbo “ to record a part of my memory, it is so ridiculous that I think it might be a fake memory, or maybe it was just a way-too-real dream that I mistook for reality… Anyway, I think I may have killed a hippo, with a dodgeball…😅  我做“河寶”是為了紀錄一段我小時候的記憶,這段記憶荒謬到我想它可能是個誤植記憶,或甚至只是一段太過真實的夢境。總之,我想我可能用躲避球殺死了一隻河馬...😅  #interiorarttoys #toysart #arttoy #hibbo #hippo #designerstoy #toydesigner #fufufanny #taiwan #handmade  #台灣 #自創品牌 #藝術玩具 #設計師玩具 #公仔#河寶 #河馬

A post shared by fufufanny (@fufufanny.kao) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK