#CustomToy: Valentines Day Customs by Klav9 for StormyVault Show NYC


Kevin Derken AKA Klav9 shares with us snaps of his submission for the Valentines Day Pop-Up Show organized by Stormy Vault, happening this Saturday February 8, 2020 (Address: 69 Eldridge Street, New York, New York 10002). Sales will be handled in person and online, so seek enquiries via Insta @stormyvault.

"I am expecting a Quiccs heavy show, so I went the opposite direction. I produced 2 new one offs for the exhibition staying as true to valentines day theme as I could.

Unrequited Korpse : mashup/kitbash of a Kub figure from Mike Fudge/ UVD toys and a severed King Korpse head from James Groman. It was almost a perfect fit, but I had to add a little more fabric to the hood area. The unwanted roses were added as well."
(@klav9)


"Love is War : artist cast resin of original sculpt. The concept for the tank is a mash up of IG-88, R2D2, and the video game Metal Slug. I've done a couple of these but this is the first one that will be available to the public. The 4.5" (12cm) tank will be my first (self-produced) sofubi toy. We are in the early stages of production and am hoping to have the initial release at some point this summer."


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK