#toylife: The Toys of Nathan Jurevicius


IN the past few days of seeing this video, I have been trying to reclaim my collection of his toys, for a lil'homage toy-shoot, only to realise I need more Nathan Jurevicius-toys in my toylife ... I've some choices ones tho! And will show you folks in time ... meanwhile Nathan Jurevicius mentioned; "Putting together a collection of the toys and sculptures I’ve designed. Here’s about 25% I’ve been able to source. Music by Milo Jurevicius."

Stay connected via nathanmakes.com + Twitter @scarynathan + Insta @nathanjurevicius.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK