#toynews: Introducing BABY MAN-POTATOES from The Sad Salesman


Having come across this on my socials, I could not NOT bug Brooklyn-based Character Artist / Sculptor Eric Althin AKA Sad Salesman for more information about his "BABY MAN-POTATOES"! And of course "availability", as he has currently SOLD OUT of these spuds on sadsalesman.com!


A trio of these collectibles were made available, sized around 2-4 inches tall, made from original epoxy clay sculpture, with hand-painted acrylic, newly resized from his slightly bigger "MAN-POTATOES"! Hey, I heart me my "kentang*" okay? :)

"I first made a full size ‘Man-potato’, because people keep asking me if my sad salesman character is a potato. And I keep saying ‘no, he’s just a dude’ but it got me thinking.. if I did do a potato character, what WOULD it look like?" shared Eric. "After the positive response to man-potato, I made a few baby ones! And I’ll definitely make more in the future!" (Stay connected to his Insta @sad_salesman for updates!)

*Kentang = Malay for Potato, which is understood all over in Singapore :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK