TOYSREVIL-blog Turns "15" On February 19th!


The #TOYSREVIL-blog turns "15" this February 19th!

Looking back on my first blogpost in 2005, my life has since changed, my words, my language, even my collecting habits, ability and focus ... but one constant throughout the past 15 years had been the blog, which has become a indispensable part of my online and offline life!

What I'd genuinely like to know is, "What is "TOYSREVIL" to you?

How long have you read my blog? What are your impressions? Then, and Now?
"Praises" or "brickbats", I am game, if you are. and I'll choose some to post on D-Day!

Public comments, DM or email (toysreviler@gmail.com) = All good in da toyhood :)

Cheers, and Thank You for Reading :)
Andy TOYSREVIL

P/S: If I had "prize sponsors" I'd "pick a winner(s)", but I don't, so this'll be a "soul searching" quest disguised as a "vanity project", thank you LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK