A Look at "G.I Kid Special Ops" from 2PetalRose (To debut at #ToyConUK2020)


Check out these in-hand snaps of blister-card packaging for 2PetalRose's "G.I Kid Special Ops", in anticipation of their debut at the coming ToyconUK 2020 (March 14-15)!

Two versions (each in a run of ONLY 6 pieces) will be made available: "Army Green" and SAS Versions - each priced at £130.

With previous releases in lux boxes, seeing his hand-made hand-painted resin figures in this format, is refreshingly exciting, methinks!


"One of the first toy lines I got into as a kid was G.I Joe (Action Force here in the UK) and this is me paying tribute. I have no idea how many hours went into creating just 12 of these, but the journey has been a good one. You can get one of these first 12 @toyconuk next Saturday!"
(Stay connected to Insta @2petalrose for more reveals + post-event availability).


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK