"Birds Of A Feather" Group Custom Show at #ToyConUK2020 (March 14-15)


The coming weekend's ToyconUK 2020 (March 14-15) will see the debut display of "Birds Of A Feather" Group Custom Show (specifically at Booth #22), featuring a host of invited artists working on @muffinmansculpts's "ROBIN" resin figure(s), a select few of which are showcased here, and they look amazing, c'mon!

FYI: All images are embedded from Instagram, with most of them viewable via slideshows, so enjoy and follow these artists!

You can as well check out hashtag: #birdsofafeathercustomshow on Instagram for updates of WIPs leading up to the weekend, and of course feats on Insta @muffinmansculpts!





View this post on Instagram

It's been a while since I worked on a custom piece but when @muffinmansculpts asked if I could be part of his show #birdsofafeather for @toyconuk I was honoured, he is one of the few artists that I admire his skill and craftsmanship. I had to make a Robin and Batsy, Robin deserves a Robin. I'm telling you I haven't worked on a piece with a big smile on my face like working on this one. If you want to see these bad boys up-close stop by our booth @muffinmansculpts and @karmiehtoys this weekend. looking forward to @toyconuk #toyconuk #toycon2020 #toycon #karmieh #karmiehdesign #karmiehtoydesign #muffinmansculpts #robin #batmanandrobin #robinandbatman #batsy #robinandbatsy #batmantoy #designertoy #batmanchibi

A post shared by Oasim Karmieh (@pixelbudah) on










We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK