LOONA Wins at M Countdown & OUIP by Delitoys as Trophy!


First of all, I am a (new) fan of South Korean girl group LOONA, and while I don't dare call myself a "Orbit" (The given name of their fans ... I am more of a "Oldbit" - Don't judge), I have been backtracking their music to HeeJin's debut in 2016 (and might do so more on my Music-blog...).


Featured above is a (English subtitled) clip of their acceptance speech (given by "Yves"), after winning their first #1 in "M Countdown" (a South Korean music program broadcast by Mnet on television)- who is seen in these images, holding the trophy - which I recognise, and hence this blogpost (*Also an excuse to post about LOONA on TOYSREVIL) - where they are using the "OUIP" platform figure from Delitoys!


A quick search shows the form being adopted as the trophy since July 2014 (in above announcement video), and it's only taken me 6 years to cotton on to that! Forgive me my ignorance, @delitoys! Hey, I might not be the "fastest", but I am certainly delighted that I could (A) recognise the figure (*OMG ~ first ever post-feature in 2008, no less!), and (B) Get a chance to post about LOONA's win, So What?! LOL

Congratulations, LOONA!



Above: Yeojin xxx the trophy!
Below: The music video for "So What" by LOONA


View this post on Instagram

🏆 오빛! 오빛 덕분에 저희 #이달의소녀 가 #SoWhat 으로 데뷔 후 첫 음악방송 1위라는 영광을 얻을 수 있었어요 너무 감사합니다😭 오빛을 만날 기회가 적어 아쉬움이 많았는데 늘 이렇게 응원해 주고 있다는 걸 깨닫게 해 줘서 고마워요💕 지금보다 더 성장하고 멋진 이달의 소녀가 될 테니까요 오빛은 지금처럼만 우리 곁에 있어 줘요! 사랑해요 오빛❤️ ⠀ Orbit! #LOONA has nominated with #SoWhat as 1st place since we have debuted, and thank you so much😭 we couldn't have made this without you guys orbit, and even though we haven't really seen you guys during So What era, thank you guys so much for supporting us and made us realize that you guys are there for us💕 We will be better as days passes by and please be with us until we become better LOONA oursevles! I love you guys orbit❤️

A post shared by Official LOOΠΔ Instagram (@loonatheworld) on


View this post on Instagram

🍎 [#이브 / #Yves] 오♥빛!!! 드디어 오늘 저희가 음악방송에서 첫 1위를 하게 되었어요!ㅠㅠ 이 모든 건 다 우리와 함께 달려온 오빛 덕분이기에 한 걸음에 달려가서 감사함을 전해주고 싶은 심정이에요. 1위도 제겐 설명할 수 없을 만큼 너무나도 소중한 건 틀림없지만, 제가 오래도록 바라왔던 소원은 사랑하는 오빛들과 행복하고 멋진 많은 일들을 함께 겪어나가는 것이기에, 오늘은 그 수많은 날들 중 하루라고 생각하고 앞으로 일어날 기적 같은 순간들을 더 기대해 주셔요! 더 노력할게요. 많이 사랑하고 고마워요 오빛♥ ⠀ Or♥bit!!! We won the first place for the first time! ㅠㅠ This is all because of you guys orbits since the beginning and I really want to say this in person. Winning a first place is really important to me, but I’ve been longing for a wonderful moment, a moment like this and being with you guys orbits, together and I think this is our first step out of all the beautiful moments. So please look forward to it! We will be better LOONA! Thank you so much orbit, and love you guys♥

A post shared by Official LOOΠΔ Instagram (@loonatheworld) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK