March 16/2020 Edition of Top Ten Blogposts The Past Week On TOYSREVIL


"Mondays" are technically "off days" for the working week I give myself (Yes, I blog weekends too), I most times struggle with not doing anything, but for sorting out and publishing the weekly Top Ten Blogposts for the Past Week on TOYSREVIL = such as THIS list you are reading now!

But today is ever slightly so different, because I am aiming to feast on HBO's WESTWORLD which JUST premiered, and devour Netflix's KINGDOM 2, which premiered last Friday (*And I choose today to watch because I don't want to be distracted as I binge and scream at zombies running towards the screen at me, thanks!)... But, my priority is still YOU, dear readers - And thusly, I present to you, the March 16/2020 Edition of YOUR choices/most clicked blogposts (List as of 10:10am)!

Now, excuse for as I prepare to "Bring Myself Back Online"...!


#10: I am getting all pumped up and ready to devour the anime/animated Altered Carbon: Resleeved for when it premieres March 19th on Netflix!

I am reminded of a comment a friend made, when he remarked "yet another Yakuza with tattoo (trope)" (paraphrasing) - to which I reckon THAT's WHY its "cool"! And they can't accuse this "cultural appropriation", innit?

As mentioned in my blogpost, I am really liking the anime-style, especially with a bold(er) drawn outline that reminds me of "comic-book-art", and at the same time enhances the aesthetics of computer-animation (*which I personally avoid when I can, sorry Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045), all of which, of course, is my own personal opinion and preference :)


#9: Pop Culture Appropriation Gloriously collide in this Simpsons x Spongebob mash-up with UME Toys' SquartWard since launched and SOLD OUT in the umestore!

For the uninitiated (No worries, there will be NO JUDGEMENT here on TOYSREVIL), I'd recommend you stay connected to Richard Page's Insta @richpage, and CLICK HERE to view all features of UME TOYS' art toy goodness on TOYSREVIL - which is the definition of a independent all-round artisan creator!

#8: Are you ready for the "March 19" worldwide release of the "RELAX" Blind Box Series from INSTINCTOY x POPMART?

#7: TNT Plastics' "WE SUCK: JASONALIEN" was a surprise "Friday 13th"-themed drop on Friday 13th, and sold out as quickly too!


#6: Have you entered for the Instagram Giveaway by FLUFF RIOT for OOAK ELYSUM KHALI yet? This fabulous giveaway was held (with UK-based Fluff Riot) to help celebrate the 15 Year Anniversary of TOYSREVIL, and you can head HERE to join!

Contest Ends March 31st, 2020 (Midnight Athens Timezone). Bestest of Toy-Luck, folks!


#5: coolrainLABO's astroCAT: AM1/UNC Rope version has since launched and is currently listed as SOLD OUT of its 21pcs! Congratulations!

A "surprise" had been revealed for what was inside the red/orange box the character was holding: The introduction of a miniature scaled version of Coolrain's "Kicksgun"! MORE on that very soon...


#4: Get your clicking fingers and credit on the ready this March 17th (at 9am PST / 12pm EST) for the online release of "Bag of Bones" OG Edition PANDA KING 3 on silentstagegallery.com! Solid work there Woes + Scott Wilkowski + Silent Stage! Y'all got to know I'd grab it in a heartbeat if I could afford it, yeah?!


#3: Did you manage to snag your NINJA TURTLE PACKAGED TOY from Scott C before it Sold Out of it's 50pcs? Good on you!


#2: No availability toy news yet for this adorable "Just A Mouse Girl" by Aragon x WOWORKS - which I'll recommend you stay connected to Insta @222kyawaii for updates!


"ENTERTAINMENT"-news overwhelmingly takes the "#1-spot the past week on TOYSREVIL, with Marvel Studios' "Black Widow" Final Trailer! The film is scheduled to debut April 24th in the U.S., and I am wondering if the date will hold (in lieu of the pandemic currently gripping the world), or if there'll be alternative plans for the premiere...

What matters in the end are our collective HEALTH and Well-Being, yes? We'll get through this together! Stay Safe, friends!

via GIPHY

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK