About That "Bat Woman"-Version LADY DARKNESS from Max Toy Co JP


Out of all the figures released online here (available to Japan only), is this latest version of the 4-inch tall sultry female villain LADY DARKNESS "蝙蝠女 Ver." - translated instinctively to "Bat Woman" - in a extremely exciting Red+Black colorway, in what would be a PERFECT TOYSREVIL Edition Exclusive Release! Well, I can dream, can't I?

Nevertheless, a swell "Kate Kane" doppelgänger! And I love me my LADY DARKNESS!


Price for this masked version is 3,800yen (approx. US$35 / SG$50) per. Check out what else has been listed, and stay tuned to @maxtoyco to see if any of them make it Stateside... Don't expect ALL though, as their are probably licensing restrictions to be had.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK