GIANT SIZED EYEZON (Black Edition) from Max Toy x Squibbles Ink


Remember the massive GIANT EYEZON I featured in late-2019? Well, the first "test shots" of the 18-inches tall soft vinyl is currently made available via Max Toy Club (*"In very limited quantities"), with "any remaining stock will post up next week on the maxtoyco.com." Cross your fingers and stay connected to IG @maxtoyco for updates!

UPDATED: Existing stock has since been SOLD OUT, but pre-orders will go on maxtoyco.com.


This is a collaboration between Max Toy and Squibbles Ink (/"EW"), featuring a sculpt by JM Somers. I'll post the listed price if and when the item is made available public. I'm personally liking this big "alien potato" (as Mark alls it :p), and am intrigued at the all-black figure - which would make an awesome base to custom-on, although I myself collect all-black toys .. or "used to", anyways lol

VIA MAX TOY NEWSLETTER: "On a postal note, ALL EMS shipping, from Japan and from USA to International points ( Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc) are delayed and/or have now STOPPED. I've been told it's a combination of less planes flying and of course the virus. Well, on a more positive note the factories in Tokyo are still open, so I'm still ordering items for the coming months."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK