IG-Video Coverage of 2019 Singapore Comic Con Viewable Now on TOYSREVIL-Instagram


It took me much longer than expected (to figure out how to do it :p), but I've finally been able to gather and put up the series of 15-seconder IG-videos I filmed and stills I've snapped for Singapore Comic Con 2019 and aired on my Insta - for when I was on the Con-floor on December 7th Saturday - viewable now on my Instagram @toysrevil (via top menu)! I've also added a folder dedicated to POPMART displays at SGCC2019 too. Time to relive your SGCC last year, and cross our collective fingers things'll be fruitful for THIS year...!


This is in addition to my Instagrammed coverage (viewable via "#toysrevilsgcc2019"), and as well Blogged on TOYSREVIL-blog ... which I really should complete my postings for...

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK