SCOOB! Action Figures (Exclusive to Walmart?)


My mind has been consistently *intrigued with (*A nicer word to mean "I WAAAAAAANT"!) seeing these 2-Pack Blister Card action figure toys for the animated SCOOB! film - the trailer for which is featured at the bottom of this blogpost, AND fully featured on #POPCORNX)!


Featuring the Scooby-Doo characters AND characters from Hanna Barbera - including BLUE FALCON (Voiced by Mark Wahlberg), DYNOMUTT (Ken Jeong), CAPTAIN CAVEMAN (Tracy Morgan) and DICK DASTARDLY (from "Wacky Races" / voiced by Jason Isaacs) and MUTTLEY truly puts a smile on my face...! I might not call myself a "Scooby-fan", BUT I am DOWN with these! Although you'll need to get all four packs to be able to properly pair up your characters hahahaha


Created by Basic Toys, they are (apparently) available at Walmart in the USA. I've tried dredging thru walmart.com for these, but came up empty - thank goodness I cannot afford such toy-luxuries now, otherwise I'd be desperate to snag them now! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA ~ Good Luck Hunting for these, folks!

"“SCOOB!” reveals how lifelong friends Scooby and Shaggy first met and how they joined with young detectives Fred, Velma and Daphne to form the famous Mystery Inc. Now, with hundreds of cases solved and adventures shared, Scooby and the gang face their biggest, most challenging mystery ever: a plot to unleash the ghost dog Cerberus upon the world. As they race to stop this global “dogpocalypse,” the gang discovers that Scooby has a secret legacy and an epic destiny greater than anyone imagined. "
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK