#SixFanarts Online Drawing Challenge


#sixfanarts is a "new" internet drawing challenge, where you are to draw a total of 6 x #fanart of characters (looks to be expanding beyond anime characters now), as solicited and requested by folks!
"Give me six characters from popular media to draw!"
Created by Melissa Capriglione (@mcapriglioneart / info via nerdist.com), the challenge begun on Twitter, and I've since seen it on Facebook and Instagram!

Featured below are some art from folks found on my socials, while shown up top is the BLANK page where folks start (Download hi-res here)!

And while the challenge is (initially) "meant" for creators/artists to ask their "fans" to request, I personally feel folks could join in the challenge and choose their own characters to draw, maybe? Especially for folks who might not have "fans" - except for friends - to ask? Possibly giving myself an excuse to join in the doodle-fun too... *cough*

What do you think? And have you accepted the #sixfanarts challenge yet? :)

Gotta LOVE a drawing challenge where "character copyright" is not an immediate issue LOL :p









ADDED: I started this post not expecting to be apart of it (although I wished I had a chance tho :p) ... but thank goodness for kind folks , Id completed my first SIXFANARTS! Nobody asked for more anyways, so ... LOL

I also recognised that most everyone that I've seen execute it digitally, while I am still hanging on the analog-thread lol .... nevertheless, I will attempt to share them individually HERE on TOYSREVILART :)

View this post on Instagram

This is my final #SixFanArts attempt - thanks to requests from @danpugmaster, @benny_scong, @nicholas.z, @s0l_696, @edwardlow25 & @blakebliss86! "Give me six characters from popular media to draw!" This started as a blog-feature (#onTOYSREVIL: https://bit.ly/2UTcOMs) about the current sketch-challenge online featuring folks with #fanart depictions based on folks request, and I was surprised when I actually received requests (https://www.instagram.com/p/B-t-V0dAzo-/), for which I am humbled and thankful, for the push for me to get doodling - I am not a "professional" by any means, but I sure love to doodle! So thank you again! Check out hashtag: #hengdraw6fanarts for all my WIPs leading up to this final six - I doodle analog, unlike most folks’ digital - and cheers for your indulgence! #hengdraw #toysrevilart

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK