TOYSREVIL TOYTALK: Captain Maxx (Facebook Live on April 14/2020)


And the 5th Episode of my TOYTALK has just ended, where I spotlighted CAPTAIN MAXX from Max Toy Co, specifically the body-sculpted by Frenzy!

This is the first time I have spoken about this 8-inch tall articulated vinyl figure, after purchasing it pre-loved from another collector a few years back... To reiterate what I mentioned in my video: This particular incarnation comes in TWO helmet types: "A" & "C". The version I have and has shown in the video, is "Type C" ... while "Type A" is actually still listed+available online here for US$65! The figure comes polybagged with a header-card featuring art by Mark Nagata!


Unfortunately my Facebook Live recorded got cut-off right at the 15minute mark (by my phone, which switched itself off, due to "overheating" = this is legit and not the first time it has happened unfortunately), but I managed to finished off the video, hence that is why there are TWO Facebook-videos embedded here today (instead of re-uploaded on youtube) - which you can as well watch directly on Facebook: Part 1/2 / Part 2/2 - Thank You!


...and this'll probably have to be the end of "Season One", until I sort out the technical support for subsequent videos ... I was really hoping to make 9 episodes first tho ...

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK