TOYSREVIL TOYTALK (Episode 1): Paco Taco


And so I did a "thing" today, a very last minute decision, actually, to record/film on Facebook Live the very first episode of #TOYTALK - where I, quite literally show and talk about a toy I own! Which also essentially means "older toys I own that I paid for myself" = consider it a parallel to my TOYSREVIL's SHOW YOU MY TOYS! serial blog-features!

I have not decided yet if one will replace the other, or that both will exist at the same time ... most likely the latter tho...

I have been thinking of a FIXED SCHEDULE, whereby I dedicate a specific day and time for the "Live" Recording - as I am interested in connecting with viewers, wherever they/you may be ... of course the "WHEN" might be tricky...

For reasons mentioned in the video, I am thinking "12noon" (Singapore time / GMT) on #toytalk days, and last for 10minutes(ish) or so ... and quote possibly three times a week (still contemplating) on a TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY. Feedback will be taken into considerations of course, as long as there are any lol


Back to the Video-proper! Watchable HERE on Facebook, and as well uploaded on youtube and featured above - The subject of today's episode of TOYTALK is Scott Tolleson's PACO TACO! Produced by Pobber Toys, you can find out more about this vinyl figure HERE on TOYSREVIL.




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK