TOYSREVIL UNBOXING: Little Voyagers from Coarse x POPMART (Facebook Live)


I had earlier this week recorded/filmed a "Facebook Live" Unboxing of a couple of blind boxes from POPMART, and while I'd featured my GUDETAMA ZODIAC yesterday, TODAY I feature my Unboxing of LITTLE VOYAGER from Coarse!

This particular mini figure is from their "Sweet Dreams - Ignite" Series (which is the "Chapter 2" to "Chapter 1 - Let's Go" Series), and feature "glow-in-the-dark"! I had TRULY WANTED this series, so this was a splendid treat, courtesy of @popmartglobal!


The above video can be viewed direct on my Facebook, and has since been uploaded unto my YouTube using a straight-up "raw" video file, sans editing and the video frills (*because I could not figure out how to import the full video with full audio gggrrr)...

The entire video was recorded vertically, and includes a whole chunk of me adjusting the camera and setting for the unboxing-proper, which includes a whole bunch of my ramblings (*Which you can forward to Mark 2:22 for the unboxing to begin, cheers). Hope you understand beyond my Singlish tho...!



Also featured here are a series of images (both in-hand and product turnarounds) of my "RACCOON"-pull, which was a much larger figure than I had imagined them to have been too! I personally do no own who lot of Coarse-toys, and this series is a excellent gateway to their "animal"-art, and especially a economically viable entry-point too, IMHO.

Do check in with your fav retailer(s) for availability and final pricing. Most definitely a worthwhile investment of time and effort to track these days, as far as I am concerned! And maybe one day I can OWN THEM ALL....!!!!!!!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK