TOYSREVIL's IG TV Channel For Your Viewing Considerations


This is a HEADSUP for folks who watch my toy-related videos ("Like" or "Hate" - At least you watch'em, and I am grateful), I've since uploaded - and will continue to upload - TOYSREVIL TOYTALK (first recorded via FACEBOOK LIVE), and other assorted toylike-geekery (from both OLD and NEW) that'll make-up #toysreviltv - unto my Instagram / IG TV Channel!

I am embracing the LONG FORM function of IG TV, where my dream is to be able to offer up to ONE HOUR's worth of content! ... But not yet, my current "equipment" only has a tolerance of 10-15minutes, so.... not counting edited videos tho hhhmmmm...

In future I certainly hope not to be the only person talking on about toys LOL


And NO, I will be abandoning my youtube channel (they still embed well on the blog), but I am appreciating the viewership of both IG & FB, so I will be spreading select videos to cater to different social media audience, so that YOU don't need to jump thru www-hoops to watch my content, deal? :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK