TOYTIME with TOYSREVIL on April 25/2020 on Instagram Live


UPDATED: And so my IG LIVE Session has ended, with 15 minutes of me taking mini sized collectible toys out of my box, vertically (LOL), and probably rambling on a bit more than I had planned to (:p) - which I'm not going to beat myself over with, moving forward! LOL

This session was planned on a Saturday, in lieu of a TOYTALK scheduled session, as I've decided to par down TOYTALK to Tuesdays and Thursdays on FACEBOOK LIVE, and Saturdays will be dedicated to TOYTIME on IG LIVE, or at least that's the plan for now. Weekdays are currently doable as some folks are on home-stay due to the Coronavirus, with time-schedules subject to change once this eases up.


Nevertheless, my attempts at showing toys LIVE continues forth, with images here screen grabbed from my session, which is currently still watchable on my Instagram mystery, at least for another 11 hours or so? No, I've not saved them, or rather do not know how to at the moment LOL

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING!

See ya'll again next week for TOYTIME!

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL


TOY TRIVIA: At the end of the session, I'd shown a piece of a toy figure which I've asked folks to identify WHOM it belonged to! No prizes given, but just a lil'bit of toy-fun! Feel free to comment in this blog-post, or via the Insta-post above! I'll reveal the answer tomorrow :)

ORIGINAL POST:


WHEN: Saturday April 25/2020 @ 12noon (Singapore time).
WHAT: TOYTIME with TOYSREVIL
WHERE: Instagram Live on instagram.com/toysrevil

Not so much "play", other than checking out the contents of this toy-box of mini figures, for at least 10minutes. Yep, that's it. Roll by and check out a box of toys LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK