#DrawAWookie by Razel Mari for STAR WARS DAY 2020


Artist/designer based in Bulacan, Philippines, Razel Mari shares with us his little Chewbacca, made out of natural fibres - in this particular case, made of Coir (coconut fibre)!

"...so I made this fanart of the coolest wookie, Chewbacca out of natural fibers! I made it out of coir, just last Friday. I figured out May is fast approaching after seeing your instagram post, and I challenged myself to make one. I really had fun making that tiny wookie."
(Edited from Raz's emails :p)
This is a submission to DRAW A WOOKIE fan art, in celebration of STAR WARS DAY on May The Fourth!

Do check out more of his sculptural pieces via his Instagram @razel_mari, and as well his Behance!



Thank You for your submission, Raz,
and MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK