Introducing THE COVID KID by Iksentrik


Introducing "The Covid Kid" from Ryan Cole AKA Iksentrik, who has shared with us images of the sculpt for this figure, borne of this pandemic period, but no doubt has maladies from way before that, in your nightmares! ... Stay updated for further development and availability info via his socials: Facebook and Instagram.

"I’ll be looking at moulding and casting him this weekend and get one painted. I'll then open preorder for those that have expressed an interest. Once I have a mould done I can then adapt him to a different pose and look at casting him for use in some animation."

Sized approx. 7 inches tall (5 inches across the shoulders), COVID KID is a pretty decent sized figure, innit? I'd ask Ryan for the origin of the name ...
"We’ve been having a lot of press about pregnancy and giving birth in the U.K. during the pandemic, including our PMs latest child Wilfred. The Covid Kid is a response to all of that, I had these twisted visions of Wilfred being this mutated baby and The Covid Kid just kinda stuck."
BONUS: WIPs


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK