MIRA: Test Type 01 Color from Derri Abraham to Launch May 17/2020


Indonesia-based toby-creator & Modeler Abraham Derri shares with us toynews of the latest color way of his M.I.R.A. ("Multi Intelligence Resilient Android"), with this "Test Type 01 Color" paying homage to Evangelion (*and you know piercing me straight into my TOYWANT-heart, right?)!
"Indeed 2020 is a hard time, but also the time of purple color mech! And I can't wait for the last Evangelion reboot movie!" (@deri637).


In a run of only 20pcs, each 6-inch tall pre-painted resin figure is priced at US$110 (inclusive shipping worldwide, which Derri adds; "but due to the outbreak I'll double check the country that still available for shipping"). Item launches today at 21.00 Jakarta Time on his e-Store and Instagram!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK