#PostApocalypseOCs Sketch-Challenge: Your Original Characters in a Post-Apocalypse Style


A short while back, Spanish creator Javier Jimenez (IG @javierjimenezxl) invited folks to draw their own Original Character(s) in a post apocalypse style, and utilize the hashtag #PostApocalypseOCs on Insta ... He started with two of his own character creations, and as well I've featured two more submissions (plus an old doodle of mine :p), and look forward to more interpretations of other creators of their own characters!







And while I'm NOT saying the times we live in now are the "end of the world", but it's a apt time now to push our creative boundaries a little bit, no?

This post is also borne of something I came across today (connected to Mad Max: Fury Road which I blogged today about on my film-blog), so... :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK