When 1/6 Meets "Designer Toys"... Welcome To #mytoylife


Oops. I very nearly forgot to post about this on the blog (before their "24hrs viewablity" are up): With my third batch of upload on TOYSREVIL's Instagram mystory - featuring my 1/6th-scaled kitbashes, with this batch featuring the crossing over with "designer toys", and quite frankly means my toy-collection in tatters - with missing heads!

These were made early-on into blogging on this platform, and I recognise all of the figures, and alas, they never got back together again... with these pictures being the last known archive of their existence in my toy-hoard ... let us observe a moment of silence, shall we?

...
...
...
...

Ok, now the pictures!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK