Read Together, Stay Apart: Silent Charity Auction 2020 Since Launched!


So have you heard? The folks at SGCC have launched a "Read Together, Stay Apart - Silent Charity Auction", with all funds raised for these items will go to The Invictus Fund "to support our social service agencies in this difficult time."

The figure seen up top are from @jessica_emmett, with these 2 inches tall (One of a kind handmade resin sculpture pair) "Tin Cup Phone Mini Draffi" now available for our bidding pleasures!


This is what you need to do:

1. View the artworks available for bidding listed here (Which I have screen-grabbed and showcased here in this blogpost).

2. Choose the artwork(s) that you want to bid on and click on "Bid Now".
(Please take note of the minimum bid amounts.)

3. Enter your bid and details in the form. Click on "Submit Bid".
(Please note that this is a silent auction, with all bids being confidential. You can bid on multiple items.)

4. The winner of the silent auction will be notified via e-mail after the auction closes on 21 June 2020, 2359hrs.


Do also note that the bid amount is not inclusive of delivery or shipping. Any additional fees for delivery or shipping is to be borne by the winner. Read the rest of the Terms and Conditions listed here from RELX.



View this post on Instagram

1 of 3 pieces I've contributed to the @sgcomiccon silent charity Auction with the theme of "Read Together, Stay apart" for The Invictus Fund by @comchestsg to support social services in sg during these difficult times.⁣ ⁣ This 297x150mm watercolour & colour pencil was made especially for this auction. Starting bids for this piece is 50sgd (+ delivery). Bids are open until 21st June 2020. Details of this and other fab artists listings can be found here =):⁣ ⁣ https://www.singaporecomiccon.com/en-gb/RTSA-Charity-Auction.html (link in bio)⁣ ⁣ Please note that there are still movement restrictions in place in sg that could still affect deliveries so if you win I kindly ask for your patience on receiving your item 🙏.⁣ ⁣ It's a very hard time for everyone. I'm also struggling but I really wanted to contribute to the covid-19 effort even if in a small way and SGCC happened to reach out at a perfect time. I was also impressed with how sensitively SGCC approached asking and I commend them for all the efforts they've made recently ❤.⁣ ⁣ #singaporecomiccon #sgcc #draffi #designertoys #illustration #watercolor #tincanphone

A post shared by Jessica Emmett Studios (@jessica_emmett) on


View this post on Instagram

2 of 3 pieces I've contributed to the @sgcomiccon silent charity Auction with the theme of "Read Together, Stay apart" for The Invictus Fund by @comchestsg to support social services in sg during these difficult times.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ These tiny 2" pair are very small but mighty and oh boy are they super duper one offs!!! I'm short on all resin supplies atm due to lockdown so this was made from the small amount of resin clay I had during circuit breaker 😅. Originally I was only gonna do the watercolour but I just had to try and do this 3d! I designed this especially for this auction & theme! I made them super colourful cos I needed something happy to do. I also designed them so once lockdown is over they can hold hands! 😊⁣ ⁣ Starting bids for this pair is 80sgd (+ delivery). Bids are open until 21st June 2020. Details of this and other fab artists listings can be found here =):⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ https://www.singaporecomiccon.com/en-gb/RTSA-Charity-Auction.html (link in bio)⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ Please note that there are still movement restrictions in place in sg that could still affect deliveries so if you win I kindly ask for your patience on receiving your item 🙏.⁣⁣ ⁣ Also note that these are small magnetic parts and choking hazard so not suitable for young children.⁣ ⁣⁣ It's a very hard time for everyone. I'm also struggling but I really wanted to contribute to the covid-19 effort even if in a small way and SGCC happened to reach out at a perfect time. I was also impressed with how sensitively SGCC approached asking and I commend them for all the efforts they've made recently ❤.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ #singaporecomiccon #sgcc #draffi #designertoys #resinclay #acrylicpaint #tincanphone #wip #handmade #stopmotion

A post shared by Jessica Emmett Studios (@jessica_emmett) on


View this post on Instagram

Last but not least my 3rd piece I've contributed to the @sgcomiccon silent charity Auction for The Invictus Fund by @comchestsg to support social services in sg during these difficult times.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ Theis 4.5" lleafi, as some of you know, is a recent watercolour experiment that i did. The truth is I was gonna to keep this test piece artist proof (AP) for myself cos I love it that much. But after awhile i though in these terrible times this could go to better use & make someone else happy as well so at last minute I decided to let this go for the auction. While it's not made for the theme I felt this would still be a good platform to raise as much as i can with a sort after lleafi! I may or may not roll this out as an actual edition in the future but who knows. It might be small but it's lovingly handmade and a key piece in my career. Plus it'll be the first watercolour piece I'll be making available to buy! ⁣ Starting bids for this 250sgd (+ delivery) but it's worth more so please please do bid generously for this good cause. Bids are open until 21st June 2020. Details of this and other fab artists listings can be found here =):⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ https://www.singaporecomiccon.com/en-gb/RTSA-Charity-Auction.html (link in bio)⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ Please note that there are still movement restrictions in place in sg that could still affect deliveries so if you win I kindly ask for your patience on receiving your item 🙏.⁣⁣ ⁣ It's a very hard time for everyone. I'm also struggling but I really wanted to contribute to the covid-19 effort even if in a small way and SGCC happened to reach out at a perfect time. I was also impressed with how sensitively SGCC approached asking and I commend them for all the efforts they've made recently ❤.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ #singaporecomiccon #sgcc #lleafi #designertoys #resin #watercolor #watercolorground #tincanphone #wip #handmade #stopmotion

A post shared by Jessica Emmett Studios (@jessica_emmett) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK